To Our Friends, Clients, and Colleagues:
It has been an unprecedented past few weeks as our world faces historic challenges with the growing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. First and foremost, we wish to send our love and support.
To our clients, please know that we will continue to serve your every real estate need, according to all social distancing best practices laid out by the CDC, and will do everything we can to offer our knowledge and support. With that in mind, Governor Hogan in his executive order has deemed real estate services (e.g. agents, mortgage officers, title agents and settlement providers, et al.) as essential services during this current hardship. We at Atlantic Shores Sotheby’s International Realty recognize the seriousness of this announcement and will conduct ourselves accordingly.
Over the past week, we’ve received a number of calls and emails inquiring about how we are conducting business during this time.
• We are available 7 days a week to answer any questions you have on a specific property, community, or the current Market.
• Schedule In person, or Virtual (Zoom) 1st Time, Move Up, Vacation, or Investment Buyer consultations.
• Meet with you in person, or Virtual (Facetime) Showing Appointments to see 1 or multiple properties.
• Schedule Phone and Virtual Meetings for you to speak with a lender to obtain pre-approval and financing.
• Prepare and send you all contract documents to review initial and sign electronically.
• Arrange for your settlement on your new property to take place remotely or through electronic signatures.
• Celebrate the purchase of your new home with you via a Virtual Happy Hour and once we get though this, shake hands, hug, laugh, have a champagne toast, drink a beer and become friends for life!
• We can discuss your goals, timelines, and features of your property over the phone or via facetime as you walk us through the home. We are also able to meet in person by appointment and by taking the right precautions.
• We have the ability to pick up a key locally or for you to mail us a key where we will visit the property evaluate and prepare a market analysis detailing the homes value.
• We can schedule a virtual listing consultation where we will review all aspects of the process including marketing, staging, timing, and your goals.
• All listing documentation and paperwork will be executed electronically.
If you have questions about buying or selling real estate, we would be delighted to schedule a virtual consultation by clicking here to discuss the options. You need only reply to this email to coordinate.
We will continue to monitor and adhere to guidelines set forth by our local, state, and national governments, as well as leading real estate industry authorities.
We are here to assist you in every way possible and are committed to providing you with the utmost service and guidance moving forward.
On behalf of Atlantic Shores Sotheby’s International Realty we send our love, prayers, and best wishes for the health of you and your loved ones. We will get through this together.
Ryan and Kristy Haley