Join Atlantic Shores Realty – The Haley Group
We Need Agents Who Can Handle 30+ Leads a Month!
The Maryland and Delaware Coastal Real Estate market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best… sell real estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of the Haley Group of Atlantic Shores Realty.
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads.
- Individual IDX Website
- The Best CRM in the Industry to keep you organized
- Video Email and Texting Platform
- No monthly office broker fees.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Tom Ferry Coaching Calls, Free Access to Training Events throughout the US
- 1 on 1 Coaching and accountability to ensure your Success
- Proven onboarding and training programs.
- E and O Insurance
- Contract to Close Transaction Coordinator
- In House Marketing Team
- Free Signs, Lockboxes, Flyer Boxes
- Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
We are currently hiring in your area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and take the DISC Assessment and email to us and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
About Atlantic Shores Realty and the Haley Group
Local team of 14 (and growing) fun, friendly and passionate agents. Led by top 1% of Real Estate Agents in the country and awarded by local and regional for being the BEST! We aim to deliver exceptional service and exceed our client’s expectations at every step in the transaction!
Atlantic Shores Realty is a forward thinking, rapidly growing, Real Estate Brokerage located in Ocean City Maryland which serves the real estate needs of the entire Eastern Shore of Maryland and Delaware. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients and provide them with the most enjoyable real estate transaction of their lives. We strive to be the name synonymous with Resort Real Estate, while helping the dreams come true, for over 1,000 clients each year.
To Be considered for the Position, send the following to Ryan@RyanHaley.com
2. Cover Letter
3. DISC profile (in PDF from http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php)
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.